We Teach You How to Sell Parrots Online
THE PARROT PLACE
NATIONWIDE PARROT PLACE ORGANIZATION
Supporting Entrepreneurs in the Establishment, Operation and Growth of the Business of Raising
the Best in Companion Parrots in a Home for a Home.
Through the power of informed and talented people operating Parrot Place Locations, we are
able to provide customers with the highest quality Companion Parrots at a superb value; offering
superior service and support; providing tailored educational and nurturing guidance training
programs; delivering specialty products and services made easy to buy and use; all while raising
the quality and ethics of the companion bird industry.
The purpose of the Nationwide Parrot Place Organization shall be:
- To ensure that exotic birds are raised in an environment, which provide proper care and
- To educate our Parrot Place Locations and their customers on the responsibilities of caring for
and maintaining companion parrots.
- To provide access to the best resources of private breeders, vendors and experts in the field
of avian specialties to all of our Parrot Place Locations.
- To provide initial and ongoing educational training to all individuals that wish to establish a
Parrot Place Location.
- To reduce the need of rescue by educating our customers and providing continuing support to
our customers for the life they own their companion parrots.
As an Organization the Nationwide Parrot Place Organization believes that...
- We know that even as we grow, we need to continue to act like a small organization
that values the need for ongoing improvements, interpersonal relationships, quality
communication, and continuous learning.
- We can maximize our impact and improve our sustainability through the pursuit of
helping others learn how to operate Parrot Place locations while building strong
organizations that are capable of being self-reliant and successful.
- We recognize that we have a responsibility to the community of Parrot Place
locations, breeders, and Companion Parrot owners at large. We will responsibly
make available accurate information obtained from our wide variety of resources.
We will be good stewards of the information and resources by continuing to
evaluate material obtained through our breeders, vendors, Parrot Place Location
Owners, subject matter experts, and customer contributions. We must regularly
and sincerely show our gratitude for this information.
- We are dedicated to the caring and nurturing of relationships with the breeders,
vendors, Parrot Place Location Owners, subject matter experts, and customers that
we establish and maintain contact with.
- We believe that taking calculated risks as individuals and as an organization
encourages growth, new discovery, and continuous improvement.
- We recognize that the strategies needed to accomplish our values and principles
change over time; therefore, we will remain flexible to achieve the ambitious goals
we set for ourselves.
- We strive for mutually beneficial outcomes in all personal and professional
relationships and collaborations.
- We strive to remain a healthy organization. It is our desire to make all programs
and services provided to Parrot Place locations beneficial to their becoming
financially self-sufficient in operation.
The Nationwide Parrot Place Organization requires the following of our Parrot Place locations...
- Provide the highest quality services possible, striving for excellence in every service
- Focus on the raising, nurturing guidance and training of the best possible
Companion Parrots that can be provided in the industry.
- Meet the needs of the Companion Parrot and the Adoptive Owners of the
companion bird through the use of multiple disciplines.
- Uphold the highest standards of conduct and ethics.
- Maintain professional facilities while creating an enjoyable and fulfilling atmosphere
for families, children, staff, and the community.
- Know that Companion Parrot Owners (current and potential) are the key to a
Companion Parrots long-term success. Empower these adoptive owners by
encouraging them to be active participants in periodic training and nurturing
guidance sessions with their birds. Provide them consistent information, behavioral
training and support for them to meet the needs of their Companion Parrots.